Would your organization benefit from partnering with socialsciencespace?
We are delighted to be working with leading social science organizations on socialsciencespace. We see this network as a place that can bring together the online community around social science debate and commentary internationally. Joining as a partner you would be featured alongside organizations including the Academy of Social Sciences in the UK; the European Science Foundation; the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University, as well as media partners including the Guardian Higher Education Network; Miller McCune Magazine and Index on Censorship. See all our partners. We also welcome new individual contributors: find out more.
As a partner on socialsciencespace your organization receives a strong brand profile within this international social science community.
Partner benefits include:
• A profile page for the organization, with logo and biography
• Your logo to feature prominently on the website
• An account set up to add content to all areas of the site.
• The opportunity to consult with us on the ongoing development of the site
• Editorial support for the organization’s area of the site
If you would like to discuss becoming a socialsciencespace partner, please contact us: info[at]socialsciencespace.com.