Would your organization benefit from partnering with Social Science Space?
We are delighted to be working with leading social science organizations on Social Science Space. We see this network as a place that can bring together the online community around social science debate and commentary internationally. Joining as a partner you would be featured alongside organizations including the Academy of Social Sciences in the UK; the European Science Foundation; the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University, as well as media partners including The Conversation, the Guardian Higher Education Network, Pacific Standard and Index on Censorship.
We also welcome new individual contributors; find out more here.
As a partner on Social Science Space your organization receives a strong brand profile within this international social science community.
Partner benefits include:
• A profile page for the organization, with logo and biography
• Your logo to feature prominently on the website
• An account set up to add content to all areas of the site.
• The opportunity to consult with us on the ongoing development of the site
• Editorial support for the organization’s area of the site
If you would like to discuss becoming a Social Science Space partner, please contact us: info[at]socialsciencespace.com.