SAGE has launched a new webpage, Business & Management Impact, with a range of free resources for researchers, instructors, students, and policymakers. These resources show how ideas can lead to real-world innovation, with an emphasis on ethical and sustainable practices and societal impact.
SAGE Business & Management is committed to informing researchers, empowering educators, and preparing the next generation of leaders to build a thriving global society and make a difference in a rapidly changing world. In this new site, you’ll find key events, videos, case studies, book excerpts, journal articles, blog posts, and more.
The topics covered include:
- Promoting Gender Equity in Business & Management
- While women account for nearly half the workforce in many countries around the world, they continue to encounter unique personal, social, and structural dynamics as leaders. The open access resources here include new research, a SAGE Business Case, SAGE Video, and two chapter excerpts that examine the issue and offer ways to move forward.
- Transformational Leadership & Building Future Leaders
- The changes within Business and Management require both transforming current leadership and also giving current students the tools they need to achieve both successful and meaningful careers. Current and future leaders face complex, interdisciplinary problems and these resources draw upon the foundations in the social sciences to inform the best business and management practices.
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Global Business Landscape
- Learn more about the tools you need to recruit, select, train, and manage employees in today’s increasingly global workplaces. Through case studies, exercises, and self-assessments, you can build your practical skills in management, particularly within the lens of diversity and inclusion.
- Ethics in Business & Management
- Advocating for sound ethical practices within the Business and Management community is critical and aligns with topics as varied as inclusion to professional responsibility. The information here includes free-to-view book excerpts, videos, case studies, personal self-assessments, and research to assist on this critical issue.
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Business leaders and corporations are increasingly placing sustainability and CSR at the crux of their organizations. Learn how to build sustainability into your strategy, see why CSR is increasingly attractive to prospective employees, and read a collection of SAGE’s research that is aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The page will be updated continuously with free content, so make sure to check back for updates.