Human Resource Development Review (HRDR), published in Association with Academy of Human Resource Development, is a theory journal for scholars of human resource development and related disciplines. HRDR publishes articles that make theoretical contributions in papers devoted to theory development, foundations of HRD, theory building methods, and integrative reviews of the literature.
As of Monday, August 1st, HRDR went live on SAGETrack, which is a web-based peer review and submission system powered by ScholarOne’s Manuscript Central.
Now all manuscripts to Human Resource Development Review must be submitted through the following link:
Here is more information about how to submit through Manuscript Central:
Starting the Submissions Process
1. Launch your Web browser (Internet Explorer 5 or higher, Netscape 6 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox) and go to the Manuscript Central homepage (http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/hrdr).
2. Log in or click the “Create Account” option if you are a first-time user of Manuscript Central.
3. If you are creating a new account:
- After clicking on “Create Account” enter your name and e-mail information and click “Next.” Your e-mail information is very important. Continue entering information as prompted.
- Enter a user ID and password of your choice (we recommend using your e-mail address as your user ID) and then select your areas of expertise. Click “Finish” when done.
4. Log in and select “Author Center.”
Submitting Your Manuscript
Make sure you have the following items and information available: your original manuscript files; keywords for the manuscript subject matter; all coauthors’ full names, addresses (city/state), and e-mail addresses; # of figures, # of tables, # of words in the manuscript; if the manuscript is for a special issue; if you submitted manuscript previously, and if so, ID number assigned by the journal editorial office.
5. After you have logged in, go to the Author Center and click the “Submit a Manuscript” link.
6. Enter data as prompted, clicking the “Next” button to save your work and advance.
7. You will be prompted to upload your files:
- Click on the “Browse” button and locate the file on your computer.
- Select the description of the file in the drop down next to the Browse button.
- When you have selected all files you wish to upload, click the “Upload” button.
8. Review your submission (in both PDF and HTML formats) before sending. Click the “Submit” button when you are done reviewing.
For more information about manuscript submission to HRDR, please click here.