Do you have a paper to submit? Get published in the leading journal for senior compensation and benefits executives and professionals. Compensation & Benefits Review is now seeking submissions on executive pay, work/life balance, health care benefits, retirement, and much more.
Benefits of Publishing in This Journal
When you publish in Compensation & Benefits Review, you will receive:
- Prompt publishing
- Guaranteed targeted, multidisciplinary audience
- High visibility for maximum global exposure
Compensation & Benefits Review (CBR) is the leading journal for senior executives and professionals who design, implement, evaluate and communicate compensation and benefits policies and programs. The journal supports human resources and compensation and benefits specialists and academic experts with up-to-date analyses of salary and wage trends, compensation system design and management, incentive compensation, legal compliance, retirement programs, health care benefits and other employee benefit plans. Articles reflect the latest thinking of global experts. Each issue provides in-depth articles from leading experts on compensation and benefits issues.
Submit Papers in These Areas
CBR is accepting bylined articles from experts and practitioners on the following topics:
- Executive compensation
- Salary system design
- Pay for performance
- Incentive plan design
- Sales compensation
- Insights from research on compensation
- Performance appraisal/management
- High performance work practices
- Compensation communication
- Case studies of pay programs
- Salary surveys
- Metrics, benchmarking, and program evaluation
- Legal compliance with any legislation or regulation concerning pay, including FLSA, EPA, EEOC, OFCCP, Fair Pay Act, and Davis Bacon
- Health care benefits
- Retirement plan benefits
- Work/life benefits
- Benefits communication
- Legal compliance with any legislation or regulation concerning benefit plans, including ERISA, FMLA, and ADA
- Case studies of benefit programs
Articles must be 2,000 to 10,000 words in length and previously unpublished. SAGE will provide each author one copy of the issue of the journal in which the author’s contribution appears, as well as a PDF copy of the published article.
Email a brief proposal to CBR Editor Howard Risher: firstname.lastname@example.org.