Kickstart your social marketing strategy this summer with the Social Marketing Field School’s Introduction to Social Marketing course!
Sponsored by USF Health, the Social Marketing Field School is a carefully crafted selection of courses offered in an intensive five-day format. It is organized specifically for motivated students and busy professionals to acquire skills in an intense, exciting and highly interactive format with some of social marketing’s leading professionals and instructors.
Upon completion of the Introduction to Social Marketing course, students will be able to:
- Define social marketing and identify appropriate uses of social marketing in public health;
- Identify the appropriate methods for use in conducting social marketing research;
- Implement a 10-step model for developing, implementing and evaluating a social marketing campaign;
- Design a social marketing plan, with a 4-5 person team, to ameliorate a public health problem;
- Apply the social marketing mindset to develop, implement/manage, and evaluate social marketing programs; and
- Discuss ethical principles that guide social marketing practice
The Introduction to Social Marketing course will be offered June 10 – 14, 2012 in Tampa, FL at the University of South Florida. Course may be taken for university credit. To register, visit http://www.cme.hsc.usf.edu and click on Course Calendar, then June 2012, and scroll down to “Introduction to Social Marketing.”
The course will be offered in the days preceding the 22nd Annual Social Marketing Training Academy & Conference: Ideas Beyond Borders. Online registration now available at www.cme.hsc.usf.edu!
Training Academy: June 13-14, 2012
Main Conference: June 15-16, 2012
Sheraton Sand Key Resort
Clearwater Beach, FL
Sponsored by USF Health