Social Science Space wants its members to be aware of potential awards, appointments, and a variety of other opportunities in hopes for better networking and collaboration. Click on a link below to learn more information.
- Science & PINS Prize for Neuromodulation
- is awarded for innovative research that modulates neural activity through physical (electrical, magnetic, optical) stimulation of targeted sites in the nervous system with implications for translational medicine.
- Awarded US$25,000 and publication of his or her essay in Science. The Grand Prize essay and that of the Runner-up are also published on Science Online.
Job & Internship Opportunities
- NAM: Healthy Longevity Global Competition (application)
- The National Academy of Medicine in collaboration with eight global organizations representing more than 40 countries and territories has launched the Healthy Longevity Global Competition, a multiyear, multimillion-dollar international competition seeking breakthrough innovations to extend human health and function later in life.
- Collecting Social Media Data
- Do you want to utilize social media data in your research? This short course will help you develop the essential knowledge to plan and collect data using social media. The course compiles knowledge from multiple experts and you’ll be guided through by Dr. James Allen-Robertson
- The course takes 1-1.5 hours
- The course will launch in the coming months with more information coming soon, but if you register your interest now, you get the same 25 percent Early Bird discount.
Call For Submissions
If there is a potential opportunity that did not make our list and feel it may fit Social Science Space’s theme, we encourage you to send an email to Gus.Wachbrit@sagepub.com, so we can put it up as soon as possible.