FBR is seeking papers which contribute to the creation of a solid evidence base concerning the interplay between social issue management and family enterprises. Articles which test theory using a broad base of family enterprises will be given preference, however, conceptual papers and develop innovative contributions which improve understanding of the topic will also be considered.
Potential topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
* The attitude of external/financial stakeholders to internal/family constituents
* Influence of taxation on giving patterns of family enterprises
* Family foundations as stewards of wealth
* Family enterprises and social entrepreneurship
* The influence of cultural and religious beliefs/differences in social issues
* The influence of gender in the leadership, selection, and engagement of social issues
Submissions are due no later than May 31, 2013.