Interested in developing your marketing instruction? Check out the Journal of Marketing Education‘s new Editor’s Choice collection titled “Evidence-Based Methods for Improving Marketing Education.”
- An increase from four to six exams per semester improves student performance and teacher evaluations.
- A long class format (3-hour class once a week) is associated with lower student learning than are shorter formats.
- A game improves actual and perceived learning of specific marketing content.
- Team testing improves perceived learning but not actual learning.
- Using humorous anecdotes has positive effects on learning.
Click here to view the entire collection from the Journal of Marketing Education. Want to know about all the new articles from the Journal of Marketing Education? Click here to sign up for e-alerts!