Interested in developing your marketing instruction? Check out the Journal of Marketing Education‘s new Editor’s Choice collection titled “Evidence-Based Methods for Improving Marketing Education.”
- An increase from four to six exams per semester improves student performance and teacher evaluations.
- A long class format (3-hour class once a week) is associated with lower student learning than are shorter formats.
- A game improves actual and perceived learning of specific marketing content.
- Team testing improves perceived learning but not actual learning.
- Using humorous anecdotes has positive effects on learning.