Today is International Workers’ Day, also known as May Day, a celebration of the international labor movement. SAGE publishes a number of top-ranked journals in Economics and in Industrial Relations & Labor, offering relevant insights into key issues.
We invite you to enjoy access to the following journals through May 31st. Click to access.
- Economic and Industrial Democracy
- The Economic and Labour Relations Review
- Economic Development Quarterly
- European Journal of Industrial Relations
- Journal of Industrial Relations
- Journal of Sports Economics
- National Institute Economic Review
- Public Personnel Management
- Review of Radical Political Economics
- Work and Occupations
- Work, Employment & Society
COMING IN AUGUST: We are pleased to begin publishing the ILRReview, Industrial & Labor Relations Review, in association with the Cornell University ILR School, under the editorship of Rosemary Batt and Lawrence M. Kahn. The ILRReview has published the top, peer-reviewed theoretical and empirical research on work and employment relations for 65 years. Published five times a year, the Review features international and interdisciplinary research that advances new theory, presents novel empirical work, and informs organizational and public policy.