Business Communication Quarterly, the only refereed journal devoted solely to the teaching of communication in the workplace, is now accepting submissions.
Benefits of Publishing in This Journal
When you publish in Business Communication Quarterly, you will benefit from:
- Rigorous peer review of your research
- Prompt publishing
- Guaranteed targeted, multidisciplinary audience
- High visibility for maximum global exposure
About the Journal
Business Communication Quarterly (BCQ) is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal devoted to the teaching of business communication. It aims to present the many interdisciplinary, international, and organizational perspectives that characterize the field. It is an official journal of the Association for Business Communication (ABC).
Submit Papers In These Areas
Articles in BCQ present a variety of theoretical, applied, and practical approaches and perspectives. We invite you to submit papers in any of the following areas:
- program design and assessment
- the impact of technology
- global and multicultural issues
- qualitative and quantitative research on classroom teaching
- case studies of best practices
Articles should be submitted via the Manuscript Central online submission system at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/bcq, and authors should follow the submission guidelines provided here.